- Ideal as an appetizer, excellent with white meat and seafood appetizers
- It must be served at 8°C.
- This wine is processed with the Charmat method, which consists of re-fermenting the product for 60 days to give a sweet-smelling, light and persistent sparkling touch. Only then is the product ready to be bottled up
- This elegant sparkling wine is an expression of delicacy and genuinity. Pale straw is color it appears inviting in the glass thanks to a fine perlage
- On the nose it brings an explosion of fruity and flower essences predominating yellow apple and a hint of wisteria
- The taste is flagrant and persistent
- Alcohol: 11.5°