- Ideal as an appetizer, suitable with light and delicate starters, excellent with white meat and seafood appetizers
- It must be served at 8°C.
- This wine is processed with the Charmat method, which consists of re-fermenting the product for 60 days to give a sweet-smelling, light and persistent sparkling touch, only then is the product ready to be bottled up
- Fine quality and elegance characterize this product, obtained after an accurate selection of the grapevine harvest of vineyards exposed to western winds
- The Perlage is fine and persistent
- Its bouquet is that of peach flowers and green apple
- Its harmonic flavor is fresh with mineral touches
- Alcohol: 11.5°